Sql Server Interview Question:
What are the different types of Collation Sensitivity?
- Case sensitivity – A and a, B and b, etc.
- Accent sensitivity
- Kana Sensitivity – When Japanese kana characters Hiragana and Katakana are treated differently, it is called Kana sensitive.
- Width sensitivity – A single-byte character (half-width) and the same character represented as a double-byte character (full-width) are treated differently than it is width sensitive.
Thanks for reading this article,
Next steps :
- Share this with your colleagues because Sharing is Learning
- Comment below if you need any assistance
Powered by CodeReview – Let’s make it Better!